- 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-18 On 11-18 July, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs from the EU and from the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) in Brussels.
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is meeting with the Member of the European Parliament Rebecca Harms in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-19 On 19 July at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an event dedicated to commemorate the anniversary of the Sumner Welles Declaration in Washington Square in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-20 On 20 July, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Article 50) in Brussels.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister congratulates Spain on its National Holiday
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain Alfonso María Dastis Quecedo on the country’s National Holiday.
“In both good and bad times, Lithuania has been and will continue to be an ally of Spain. I wish the people of Spain unity and prosperity,” Linkevičius wrote in the letter.
On 12 October, Spain celebrates the 525th anniversary of Christopher Columbus’s arrival in the Americas. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, Columbus’s legacy inspires us to face the challenges of today, taking responsibility for the future of Europe and of our transatlantic partnership.