- 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-18 On 11-18 July, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs from the EU and from the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) in Brussels.
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is meeting with the Member of the European Parliament Rebecca Harms in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-19 On 19 July at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an event dedicated to commemorate the anniversary of the Sumner Welles Declaration in Washington Square in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-20 On 20 July, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Article 50) in Brussels.
Minister Linkevičius congratulates Germany on the Day of German Unity
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany Sigmar Gabriel on the Day of German Unity and wished the people of Germany well-being and prosperity.
In the letter, Linkevičius welcomed the fruitful and versatile cooperation between the two countries that had begun in 1991 in many fields. He also expressed gratitude for Germany’s contribution to our region’s security. Germany actively participates in the NATO Air Policing mission and the NATO enhanced forward presence. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, the further close cooperation between the two countries based on democratic values will benefit our nations and will contribute to strengthening European unity.